Thursday, January 5, 2012

In Stillness

In Stillness… 
I spent New Year's Eve in Stillness… Do You know You? There's always something ending & something beginning, a million distractions, emails, text messages, people pulling at you but Yet in the very center is the truth: You. I hope you have gotten sufficiently tired of hitting the snooze button on getting acquainted with Yourself. Everyone likes to Win, but few are willing to Prepare to Win. It takes a little bit more to be a Champion, it's already in You but, are you willing to do the work to discover YOU. I won't ever tell anyone how to live their life or what their next action should be, but I will share what helped me uncover my freedom. I stopped trying to please the World and instead started on a journey to unfolding my soul's purpose. It takes hard work, discipline & focus but I promise, the Unwavering Peace you experience once You know who you are, that is Living! - Katrina Campins

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fairytale Existence Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger